LUCY GOES TO THE LIBRARY
We went to the Library for the first time post COVID shut downs. I forgot how magical the library is for kids. I’m so so glad they’re back open!!
Lucy wanted to bring her backpack! She packed snacks and a water bottle. She found a table to sit at, laid everything out and read the book she picked out. It was such a precious little moment.
These are the books that we checked out that we love! Next time you’re at the library search for these good ones!
1. Hey Grandude! by Paul McCartney
2. Counting with Barefoot Critters by Teagan White
3. Itsy Bitsy Spider by Annie Kubler
Here are some of our favorite books that we own! Reading with little kids is the best. Reason # 1 is because of the snuggles! Reason # 2 Because it’s an activity where you get to just sit for a minute. Ronny isn’t sleeping through the night yet. I feel tired a lot so an activity where we get to just sit and be together is my favorite.
2. When God Made the World by Matthew Paul Turner on sale for $8! I paid $13.
5. Cuddle Bug by Nicola Edwards On sale for only $4 on Amazon!
6. Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? By Dr. Seuss $2 right now on Amazon!!
What are some of your favorite children’s books? Comment below!