SUMMER ACTIVITIES FOR TODDLERS
Things to do this summer with your toddler!
1. Plant zinnias! They’re a seasonal flower and they’re so perfect for summer with their vibrant colors. Lucy had fun helping me pick them, plant them and water them every day!
2. Create a summer bucket list! I love doing this because it helps us have things to look forward to when the days feel long! And it’s just plain fun! Check this blog post for a FREE summer bucket list template!
3. Family water fight! We did this the other day and everyone had a blast. We filled up a kiddie pool with water balloons and squirt guns.
4. Buy a snow cone maker! They’re inexpensive and so fun for the kids. We love this one!
5. Sign up for a themed at home summer camp! We had so much fun crafting together! I love seeing Lucy’s creative side. Watching a child use their imagination is one of the most amazing things any one can witness.
6. Sign up for a Sunnie Press map subscription! We love Sunnie Press maps! Each month show cases is a different location with fun facts, coloring, color by number, and a list of fun activity ideas.
7. Get a POGO PASS! One pass gives you admission to a bunch of local attractions. We’ve enjoyed it and felt it was well worth the price. Use code SADIE20 for a discount.
Leave a Reply